
Eli has had some grouchy days in the last little while. One of the only things that makes him happy is to be held up in a standing position. It does not matter where... on your lap, on the floor, on a bed, a table, in front of the mirror, in front of the window, in front of Annica. Our arms were getting tired. I understand he wants to use his muscles! He wants to see whats going on! I broke down and bought him a 'johnny jumper'. HE LOVES it! IT was not built for someone his size though, he legs can work it... but his face is not quite high enough! But hes only getting bigger, and its fun to watch him in it! Annica like to see him move around in it. But we have had to teach her it is NOT a swing and you do NOT bounce him! Once that was settled it was all smiles.
2 comments:
That is SO cute! What a strong little man! LOVED talking to you today by the way :)
I can't tell you how much I've always wanted one of these, only an adult sized one. A 'Seanee Jumper' if you will. Man, I'd hang out in it all day. Include a little food tray on it and maybe a near-by personal fridge... whew! Good life.
Post a Comment