

Throwing snow--- woops! Got in the face! She did not seem to mind though!


A couple of nigths before that, I told her she could come and get the mail with me. This is her in our back yard. Because it is so cold, the snow just piles and piles and piles!! The side walks, the grass.... I bet it doesn't melt by the time we move to Virginia less than 3 months from now!
2 comments:
I love it!! Te snow is taller than Annica! I'm sure you get sick of it after awhile, but it looks so fun to us. We'll never see that much snow in Maryland!
P.S. Sam told me you guys are coming to CO for sure! Can't wait!
These are the sweetest pictures I've ever beheld. You two are the most beautiful things in all of Rexburg! My favorite picture is the first one of you and Annica ... ooo but that one of you upside down in the snow is right up there with it. They're all cute! I absolutely love how you decided to play when it "warmed up" to 17 degrees. Oh what Rexburg does to ya :) I think if it ever dropped to 17 degrees here everyone would FREAK out and everything would shut down!
Post a Comment