Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Learning to eat... not as easy as it seems!

First eating experience-- rice cereal mixed with warm breastmilk.



Should have taken his clothes off!




I was worried about things being to thick, but when feeding him bannanas I realized that I had been making things to thin. The bannanas were thicker but quite a bit and he ate almost half of a container and a good majority of it made it down! He somehow managed to get it forehead. I thick he sucked on his hand, touched his head and grinned. He has since also tried applesause! Yumm yumm! We moving him in slowly, not even every day... just now and then. But we will get there!

3 comments:

Mike and Tia Fam said...

Yum yum! The chair is perfect for feedings until he can go in the high chair! I bet it cleans up easy too.

katie grinder said...

So cute! i miss you all so much!

Kristin said...

I can't believe how big he is. Of course the last time I saw him he barely fit in my hands at the hospital. Time flies....