Annica was about to take a bath, and DJ though it would be funny to dip the top of her head in the water. Turns out he was right! We all had a great laugh!
Annica looks like she had a blast!!! You guys are so fun :) I wish someone could dip my head in a bathtub ... I guess I could do it myself... hmmm... I may have to blog about it :) Thanks for the post. We sure do miss you guys. I think you should take a picture of your christmas decor so we can see :) Love ya
I am living the life of a dreamer. Mother of three handsome and amazing sons, and one beautiful and fabulous daughter; a wonderful husband and knowledge of the truth. We are blessed to have a good job that takes us to incredible places. We are enjoying the sights God has created for us, and making wonderful friends along the way.
2 comments:
Annica looks like she had a blast!!! You guys are so fun :) I wish someone could dip my head in a bathtub ... I guess I could do it myself... hmmm... I may have to blog about it :) Thanks for the post. We sure do miss you guys. I think you should take a picture of your christmas decor so we can see :) Love ya
Annica is so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment