Sunday, January 22, 2012

over here!

here i am! over here! Somehow I fell off the face of the blogging world. And I will tell you why I think it is. Simple. We moved our computer to the basement, so I just don't walk past it very often. Stupid? Maybe.

A new sister? why yes I do have a new sister, thanks for asking. Her name is Sarah and she rocks my world! (story to come)

Thanksgiving? yep, we had it. My parents and my sister came up. we had a RAD time. Nothing like having family around. (blood runs deep baby)

Christmas? Of course was relaxing and fabulously enjoyable. We went to colorado and spent lots of late nights laughing, lots of time hearing the joyful noise of cousins wishing that moments like this would never end.  Getting to know Meaghan better, and soaking up my time with Tia and mike. And sledding and feeding deer up at my dads new Earthship home in the mountains. (falalalala)

New years? yep. stayed up all night - well some of us did. - Saw the fireworks shoot off the top of Pike Peak, and yelled "Happy New Years" loud enough for the whole city to hear. (thanks Sis!)

Adventures? Of course. there are always adventures going on. The latest? I headed to OK for DJ's sister's baby shower. We can't wait to meet Ayden! Nick came home from afghanistan and spent some time with us in NE. And Then the boys and I spent a couple more days in OK playing with Dj's family. We had a blast! The boys especially loved playing in the REAL fire trucks. (CUCK!!!!)

And in between? life has been VERY busy with day-to-day tasks. We are tired. But we are happy. (very happy indeed)

Hope this find you all well. (for real!)

Pics to come.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has fallen off the blogosphere. I'm glad to hear you are doing well and can't wait for more updates. Maybe you can light a fire under me. Love ya.

Connie H. said...

Didn't realize how long it had been since I had dropped by until I looked at pictures of the kids. YIKES! How did that happen? (See it's not just you ;) Loved catching up though.

stephanie and sean said...

YOU are fabulous! I'm so glad you're back. You're clever post had me cracking up :) What advnetures you've had! I can't wait to see all of your fun pictures!!

grandma Shauna said...

that;s my girl.Always my example! YOu and DJ are now our health and dog gurus.
thakns for you fun post and ides for training this large puppy,
love, frm mom