Hello All,
Many of you may remember a few months ago, I sent out an e-mail asking you to pray for my friends niece. Preslee had fallen into a canal, and had drown, a farmer found her and performed CPR successfully and she was flown down to Primary Children's hospital in SLC utah. (they were living in idaho). 9 days later, her little body couldn't hang on any longer and she was taken back to our Heavenly Father's presence. I don't know if any of you continue to follow their blog, but it is an inspiring blog to watch, and through that her Parents- Pat and Ashley have reached out to the world. In her latest post, Ashley expresses gratitude for all those who were there for her, and for Primary Children's hospital. She has decided to "Pay It Forward", and needs help. Please visit their blog patrickandashley. blogspot.com - and see if there is anyway you can help out. The link is also on the side of my blog under "inspiration". She has just announced her project, and I am sure she will post more details soon.
Thanks! I hope this find you well!
Sincerely
Jessi
2 comments:
I saw that story on facebook- so sad. Thanks for sharing this link, I think it's great that they are paying it forward.
So fun to catch up on your blog! I really miss you guys!!! What great friends you have to reach out at such a time in their lives, and I love the beach & birthday pics, and I think I need to join interrupters anonymous, too! Too funny! I wish I were with you & we could interrupt eachother plenty! Love ya!
Post a Comment