Thats Right...
Annica is attending a great Pre-K program. (all day)
Her teachers are wonderful.
The classroom is a wonderland.
She has so much to tell us when she comes home.
Lots of good things: stories, letter TV, friends, playing, songs, recess.
"But there were baby dolls in the fridge. That was not a good idea."
Today was show-and-tell, she took her favorite stuffed dog. "Goldie".
Today she asked if she could have cafeteria lunch. I hope she eats it.
By the end of the day Eli and I are craving time with her. (tanner too)
But we are excited for her. Excited that she loves it so much.
She loves every minute of it.
She is a happy little school girl.
And though its crazy, yes, this is really happening! Holy Moly!
4 comments:
Oh wow, an all day pre k program. Is it through the district? We don't have anything like that here. I am glad she is enjoying it. I miss Lillian when she is gone all day. I am sure it's hard for you at times too. We miss you!
How exciting for your family!
She is a beautiful kindergartner!!
Sean and I always get a little choked up when we see how big and beautiful Annica is getting. I just can't believe she is old enough for school! When did that happen!?
oh my goodness!! i can't believe she's getting so big! she looks just adorable and is so smart, i'm sure she is loving school. how cute.
Post a Comment