13 years ago
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Happy Holidays!
Hello everyone! We are safe and happy in Columbus, GA. We are just trying to get settled in and used to our new home. We are missing you all, and hope this finds you well! There is much to say and many stories to tell, but with so much to do here, I will get to that when I can. So for now, HAPPY HOLIDAYS! We send our love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cute picture! We love you and will see you soon.
Thanks for posting.
Glad you made it there safe and sounds! Good luck getting all settled in.
Glad your happy but we sure miss you guys!
Your babies are so so darling! What a fun picture! Dani had her baby boy...12/2 10 lbs. 8 oz., Garrett Bradley.
I am loving being a granma!
Will u guys be home for Christmas?
I found your blog! Yeah! I noticed it on Nicki's. I'm glad you got their safely. We miss you guys a ton. Everyone in nursery was so sad that Eli wasn't there. I've been wanting to call you but I lost my cell phone that had your number programmed in. I got it from Heather yesterday so hopefully I'll call you one of these days soon. Cute blog! Miss you!
Post a Comment