Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Dear Girl


Annica is now Four years old! Can you believe it? It feels crazy to me that I have a little girl that has been around for that long. She was SO excited for her birthday after seeing Eli's. Plus she got to have a party with a few friends. She was so excited waiting for them to come that she giggled uncontrollably most of the afternoon.

The night before, DJ and I set up the kitchen that my mom and dad had sent for Annica. This was the only present that she got to open while Daddy was at work. For one- it was too big to wrap, and too heavy to hide. And for 2, she needed something new and fun to do while she waited for the party, which was not until the evening.

She got to pick all of her meals. So for breakfast she has pancakes, lunch was a sandwich, and dinner was good old mac and cheese. After dinner, she got all dressed and ready for her party and got to open a couple of presents. Then the real fun began. She has been telling me for weeks that she wanted a tinker belle party for her birthday. There were tinker belle decorations, we played tinker belle games, she got the tinker belle movie and even had a tinker belle cake. She loved having her friends there to celebrate. Thanks everyone for coming!




Annica is four and learning so much. She loves to play pretend, read books,be with friends, play with animals, got to preschool, and run around the back yard, playing with her brother Eli and so much more! We are so proud of her for how sweet, kind generous and caring and lovely she is.

4 comments:

Anne said...

I can't believe you have a four year old! She is so cute. Happy birthday Annica!

grandma Shauna said...

I wish we could have been there! What a wonderful Mom to plan such a party and what a lovely princess.

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday!!! I loved her pictures - she was bubbling over with excitement. Too cute.

I'm with you on the time thing. . . where has it gone? It makes me happy and sad. Our little girls aren't little anymore. Boo.

Lanna Palmer said...

Hey, I found you:) Fun little birthday party, she is so adorable:) I'm gonna add you to my blog list, okay!