Here is our new home from the outside. Isn't it cute? And look at the lush grass!
Here are the pics of the main floor. First, in the kitchen there is a small table. The kids love to eat while peering out the window. Its like being royalty.
Here is the rest of the kitchen. Yes, there is a double oven. Apparently its called the bachelor oven. I am not a bachelor, but I love this oven!
Next on the main floor is the dining room which runs into the living room. The entire main floor is beautiful wood floors. It looks very classy. I know the rug that was there does not match my sofa, but it will make our feet warmer in the winter time. Sorry about the funny light coming through that big window.
If you go down the stairs, there is a play room, and a den which of course is also a craft room for Annica and I. There is also a bathroom. (not pictured)
If we go down another level there is the laundry room, and opened unfinished area. This will be an awesome place for trikes and scooters in the winter!
Lets go back to the main level, then continue upstairs. Here we have three bedrooms. I did not takes pics of our bedroom, but should have taken a picture of the custom IKEA wardrobe. One word, awesome. Another word, huge. My favorite part of upstairs though is the kids rooms. The husband that lived here has a sister who hand painted them. They are incredible! Its always awkward to take pictures of bedrooms. The pictures make the rooms look small... none the less, here are the best ones I got. (note: there is a big bathroom upstairs too)
Thats all folks! We are enjoying it a lot and are completely unpacked. If you come out to minnesota, we have room for you to stay and a great air mattress! Stay tuned... we think we will be leaving Minnesota in 4-6 months, so we will see where we get to go next!
4 comments:
good for you guys. that's so awesome
I'm so happy for you guys! I know how hard it is to stay with other people, I'm sure that you are much more relaxed with your own space now. I'm really impressed that you are already unpacked! We've been here 2 weeks and are down to 6 boxes left to unpack and then the organization starts!Take care Jessica!
I am so so so very glad you are able to have your own space!!!! what a blessing :) i love seeing the Lord's hand in your life.
You are awesome! Look at all the work! WOW totally impressed! Love love love the house!
Post a Comment