... Annica bumped her knee on the bathroom floor last night. I asked her if she would be okay and she said, "Maybe if Eli slobbers on it, it will feel better."
Haha Nasty! I of course told her that it was probably not a good idea.
I am living the life of a dreamer. Mother of three handsome and amazing sons, and one beautiful and fabulous daughter; a wonderful husband and knowledge of the truth. We are blessed to have a good job that takes us to incredible places. We are enjoying the sights God has created for us, and making wonderful friends along the way.
6 comments:
EWWW YUCK!! That's pretty dang funny though! Where did she come up with that?!? HEEHEE!
Oh that is just the cutest thing ever!
HA1 Slobber is as good as neosporin?? Who knew!
Ha ha, little brother's have all sorts of special powers I suppose.
That is hilarious! I love the things that kids say :)
That is too cute. I love hearing what comes out of kids' mouths.
That is so cute! :)
Post a Comment