Jessi is having a good time too. I have been halping DJ some out at his Grandpa's, and hanging out a lot with my mom and Annica, and being WAY too lazy during nap time. Though my official due date is Oct. 6th, I have been told that the baby is looking closer to coming on Sept. 27th. That means I have about 5 weeks from today until then. Annica was 19 days early... so we could be coming up close. Feeling a little chubby and down today, DJ took me to get my hair all done at the Chaple Hills Mall. I had the most amazing hair stylist who really made me feel good inside and out, and gave me a cute hair due too! She was really great to talk to. Thanks DJ!
We came home to Grandama's house had a fantastic dinner, then she sent us out to ice cream. We ended up turning around down the street because out of no where HUGE hail started bang down on everything! Leaves were blowing and ahhh.... my mom's car ends with a big crak in the windshield and dentes all over the car. That did not stop us from ice cream though. Once the storm stopped we got some, brought it home and mmmmm the pictures say it all!
No comments:
Post a Comment