What beautiful children! Charlie looks just like himself and he is so lucky to have a such a great big sister and two super dooper big brothers, his parents are pretty spectacular too.
Great shots of your bunch! They all look so nice in their church clothes. And my baby just turned 1! Let me know when you figure out how to make them slow down. :)
They are all so big! And so cute!!! To answer your question, we are not currently selling picture boards anymore. I'm so sorry! Curt went back to school & we just didn't have the time to dedicate to it anymore. I'm so sorry!!! :(
I am living the life of a dreamer. Mother of three handsome and amazing sons, and one beautiful and fabulous daughter; a wonderful husband and knowledge of the truth. We are blessed to have a good job that takes us to incredible places. We are enjoying the sights God has created for us, and making wonderful friends along the way.
3 comments:
What beautiful children! Charlie looks just like himself and he is so lucky to have a such a great big sister and two super dooper big brothers, his parents are pretty spectacular too.
Great shots of your bunch! They all look so nice in their church clothes. And my baby just turned 1! Let me know when you figure out how to make them slow down. :)
They are all so big! And so cute!!! To answer your question, we are not currently selling picture boards anymore. I'm so sorry! Curt went back to school & we just didn't have the time to dedicate to it anymore. I'm so sorry!!! :(
Post a Comment