Hello! Did I mention that I was pregnant? haha. I have been out of the blogging world since about October of last year. Maybe now that we are settled into life in a new place, and working on settling into life with a new baby... maybe now I will blog more! nevertheless, Here is a picture over load of our new bundle of joy!
Charlie Jay Anderson
Born August 7th, 2013
7 Pounds 10 Oz.
20.5 inches long.
All is well!
Time for some family bonding time!
Dancing outside the hospital.
Going home!
Grandma, Papa And the kids decided charlie needed a birthday party. So they decorated and got a cake. So fun!
5 comments:
Congratulations! Charlie is adorable! And you look great! Glad things are going well for you guys!!!
Welcome back to the blogging world! I've missed you. Congratulations on baby Charlie- I didn't even know you were pregnant.
cute pics, Charlie is even cuter now everyone! We love this family and are so grateful for them.
That's adorable! I'm so glad it went well for you and they were excited to have their baby brother home!
That's adorable! I'm so glad it went well for you and they were excited to have their baby brother home!
Post a Comment