Monday, October 3, 2011

Paisley.

We got a puppy. Again. But this time, she is staying. She is a Goldendoodle. A mix between a poodle and a golden retriever. She is 15 weeks old.  She is calm, sweet, obedient. No kidding.
We don't have a fence, she already knows her boundaries.
She doesn't chew on the kids toys.
She sleeps in the living room.
She knows the commands "Come, bed, and potty."
She is mostly potty trained.
And she is snuggly. Loves to play outside, but is calm inside.
I am telling ya people, you want a perfect kid dog, while being easy for a parent too? Look into a goldendoodle. They come in all different colors, and I know an awesome breeder! 

Introducing: 
Paisley



p.s. thanks to my sweet friend Erin for all her advise and help. It has really been amazing! Your the best! Maybe some day she can meet P.Sherman. Though, we will be fixing her so they won't be able to have any golden-doodle-pugs. 


3 comments:

Momza said...

What a cute dog! The kids looks so happy to have her too!

Laura said...

We love Paisley too!! She really is the sweetest puppy. Aaand we like that we can enjoy her without the work. ;)

Rasmussen Family said...

thanks for the heads up on my blog...should be fixed now..maybe i'll blog again soon too:) Love you--so we found out we are actually going to be in Estes Park for Christmas so I don't know if the playdate will happen. Once I know our plans better I"ll let you know