Eli and Annica got bug houses from the Easter bunny. They have caught a lizard, a wood beetle, a moth, and worst of all a Cicada. Yup, true story. Here are the pictures to prove it.
What is a Cicada? -- Well you see, in the spring and summer time the sounds change in the south. In the winter its is quite if you walk outside, especially at dusk and night time. Bu in the spring, you here a very, very loud orchestra of bugs singing. Some of it is crickets, and I am sure other bugs as well. But most of what we here is the loud, maybe-pretty, sound of the southern insect called the Cicada. (Sii - Kae-Duh)
1 comment:
Best gift ever! You are a marvelous mum!! I love your approach to raising children and think of you often. I remember when we went on a walk around our neighborhood in Alexandria and Annica wanted to take off her shoes, so she made the rest of her way barefoot and completely content. I think you're the greatest!
Post a Comment