Monday, September 6, 2010

Blessing Day

Tanner Paul Anderson







6 comments:

Rasmussen Family said...

your hair is getting so long and GORGEOUS! I can't believe how like Eli little Tanner looks (and like their daddy:))

stephanie and sean said...

Jessie you look A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! I adore your new layout and pictures :) Tanner looks so sweet in his perfect white clothes. I hope it was a wonderful day. We just love your family so much! Wish we could have been there.

grandma Shauna said...

Jess and DJ,
What a darling family. Thank you for being such good parents. It is wonderful for Dad and I to watch you raise your children in the gospel. We are so glad we were there for the blessing. Jake loved being part of it. Thank you for being so great to him. He needs two (or more) mothers, so keep it up!
We love you sooo much.

Lori said...

So Cute! And I love the new blog set up! Boy we miss you guys.

alma and nicole smith said...

your hair is getting so long! i love it. what a happy day.

Momza said...

oh so sweet pics, Jessi. You have a beautiful family.